1. Personal information we collect
We receive, store, and process certain types of personal information about you from your use of the Site, automatic data collection, and from certain third parties.
What Categories and Types of Information We Collect
We may collect, transmit and store information about you if you are a visitor or user of our Site. We collect various categories of personal information when you use the Site. Over the last 3 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
|Identifiers||First Name, Last Name, Email address.|
|Commercial Information||Records of software products and/or services purchased, obtained or considered|
|Internet or other electronic network or device activity information||Search history, information on your interactions with a website, application, or advertisement|
|Geolocation Data||Physical location, generally.|
|Professional Information||Current employment, job title, employer name|
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way, this may include information that can identify you ("personally identifiable information"). We may also request information about your preferences and usage of technology products and services. We also collect certain information automatically when you use or visit our Site, which is collected:
Directly from you. When you visit our Site or provide your information in a form on our Site, we will collect and store that information.
Information we collect from:
Visitors of our Site
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- "Google Analytics" to view web site data and analyze the behaviour on the site. You can read about how Google uses your Personal Information here: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- "Albacross (Albacross Nordic AB) Lead Generation service" to get information on which companies are visiting our Site.
Information about Albacross processing of your personal data
We inform you regarding the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB ("Albacross").
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g "Lead Generation" service), by adding data to their database about companies. The Albacross database will be used to provide leads (company name not individuals) that have shown interest in listed providers of software products that have an agreement with BusinessWith. For this purpose, data will be transferred to third party data service providers ( listed providers with an agreement with us). For the purpose of clarity, targeted leads regards companies, not towards individuals.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
Registered Users of our Site
To use some of the features of our Site, certain information may be required. For example, your business email address, industry and company information is necessary if you want access to registered user-only content. Other additional information is voluntary, for example writing reviews, creating your profile (including your headshot), or participating in surveys and promotions.
2. How do we use your personal information?
BusinessWith Sweden AB uses the information we collect about you for registration and to manage your account, to communicate with you, and to connect you with the providers of software products and services listed on our Site. Once connected with a software provider, the software provider is the data controller for its processing of your personal data. If you have any questions regarding processing of your personal data by the service provider, please consult with the service provider We also use your information for analytics, for marketing and advertising, and for legal reasons.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally, we also use the information:
- for registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of our Site;
- to enable us to publish and share your reviews, forum posts;
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent prohibited or illegal activities;
- to share your information with the providers of listed products or services when you request additional information about a certain listed product or service;
- to share your information with the providers, if they have been one of the top three recommended software products, when you choose to use and complete our service "systemguiden".
- When it is necessary to fulfil our legitimate interests:
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys;
- to share aggregated information with providers of listed products or services and other licensees of our research and report offerings;
- to measure interest in and improve our offerings and Site; including to provide information about BusinessWith and invitations from the BusinessWith;
- to notify you about special offers available from us or our partners, or from the providers of products and services listed on our Site, that may be of interest to you;
- to otherwise customize your experience with BusinessWith.se
3. Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
BusinessWith Sweden AB may share some of your information with providers of products and services listed on our Site, third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, business partners, social media networks and the public in general.
This is how we share your information with the following entities:
- We share your contact information and company name with providers of software products and services listed on our Site when you expressly request to connect by requesting more information or a demo of their product.
- We share your reviews and comments (attributed or not) publicly with users inside and outside of our Site, including social media sites, third-party software marketplaces, the providers of software products and services listed on our Site, and the operators of other publicly-available websites, platforms, or mobile apps that we have authorized to share this content through their websites, social media sites, platforms, mobile apps, or other marketing materials, such as slide decks or case studies.
- We share company information (not individual information) from "Albacross lead generation service".
- We share information from "systemguiden" to the top three providers that have been recommended to the visiting user. We share it only when the process of our service "sytemguiden" is fully completed.
- Your information is also accessible to our third-party vendors who provide services/functions on our behalf, such as business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or promotion programs, payment processing, and fraud prevention. These third-party vendors collect and use your information on behalf of BusinessWith Sweden AB, for specific purposes, and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. Using these types of products or services is optional. You can tell when a business partner is involved in a product or service, because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, your information will be shared with the relevant business partner.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s ("NAI") educational page networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: optout.aboutads.info.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
4. Your European Privacy Rights Under GDPR
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, also see contact information below.
Privacy rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation include:
Transparency and the right to information. Through this policy we explain how we use and share your information. However, if you have questions or concerns you can contact us any time.
Right of access, objection, restriction of processing, erasure, and portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent. To exercise these rights, please contact us.
Right to opt-out to direct marketing. You have the right to opt-out at any time to receiving marketing materials from us by following the opt-out instructions in our commercial emails, by contacting us, or by adjusting your preferences under your Profile Details on the Site.
Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating to your BusinessWith account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your privacy rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement. Contact details for the EU data protection authorities can be found at ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this policy will depend on the type of information and the context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal data from you only in the following circumstances:
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, to prevent, investigate or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site or to comply with legal obligations).
If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will identify such basis for processing at the relevant time and let you know if the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences associated with not providing such information).
If we collect and use your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will typically be to operate our Site, communicate with you in relation to your account or the Site, to solicit information from you, including through surveys, to share aggregated information with providers of listed products or services and other licensees of our research and report offerings, to measure interest in and improve our offerings and Site, to engage in marketing activities, and to otherwise customize your experience with BusinessWith.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
BusinessWith Sweden AB
431 69 Mölndal
Last edit: 2021-06-01